Monday, April 28, 2008

Taking Work Home with You

It was brought up in class about taking what happens in class home with you. Bringing what happens in the classroom with you should be something that you expect. In any job I feel like there would be somethings that occur that you will think about long after you leave for the day. During my junior field I have become very involved with the class I am in and as my time there is coming to a close I am realizing how much I am going to miss this group. I have also had the students tell me that they are going to miss me and it makes me feel bad that I have to leave them. I find myself talking to my family about my time in the classroom whether it is a good or bad day I still take some of it home with me. I have also found this in jobs I have had outside of teaching. No matter what you do some part of it will follow you and even sometime influence you as a person and/or a teacher.

No comments: